> hello all
> was wondering if any one knows of a content management
> system for intranet built in CF?
>
> i need to merge 2 large intranets into one.
>
> would like to be able to give more control of content to
> the end users.
>
> i am sure i could build one, but with limited time,
> i thought this may have already have been done
> a few hundred times by better developers then my self.

We're very happy with the CommonSpot Content Server
(http://www.paperthin.org/). It's a lot easier to implement than Spectra
solutions, and gives a lot of control to users. We're so happy with it, we
now implement CommonSpot solutions quite often.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496