From: Brian Scandale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 2:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: <cfif contains #variable#> failure?

This tag does not seem to work like I would expect. Can anyone shed
some
light? Very little in the docs about this. I quote the only
reference...

"CONTAINS determines whether the value on the left is contained in the
value
on the right. Returns true if it is."

<cfif "REWORK" CONTAINS Client.TravType>

The above example returns true if client.travtype = "REWORK"
but returns false if it = "REWORK LOOP"

thank you