Hi

I am trying the following :

Connecting to a DCOM object on another machine that returns me a 32bit
int. (or H Result in C++ terms)
Below - bLogon fails to return my value.  Trying to work out why its not
working from this result.

Any ideas ? Or DCOM / CF guru's on here ;-)

Thanks

Mike

//Logon and send a message

bLogon = tester.Logon(Attributes.Username, Attributes.Password);

if bLogon == 0
        {
        tester.SendCommand('!FSC_CADTG:Body=' & Attributes.MessageBody &
',Destination=' &  ',FSC_CMDTYPE=SubmitReq,FSC_SERVICENAME=abc,' &
chr(10));
        }
        else
                sErrorMessage = "<br>Error: Failed to Authenticate
user.";

        //Free up the COM object (Never trust CF to do this...)
        tester = "";