I have a hockey league app running on tellme.com
To access your Extension:
1.  Call Tellme at 1-800-555-Tell
2.  At the Tellme Menu prompt, dial 1-25483

basically an ASP generates VXML (or other hybrid definition) that is
requested by a voice server. the voice server acts as the browser agent on
behalf of the caller. Text to Speech and Voice recognition are key/cool
elements of the voice interface.

In my sample app - I publish recent results, tonights games, upcoming games,
(you could get into interactive driving instructions), and I have a voice
game reports option (which you could password protect) I post a WAV file to
my server and save in a directory, because CF is managing the interactions I
can do anything I want with the sound file.
I intented to also collect game information like scores etc, but I haven't
had time.

I may work on a sport registration site - web, wap, voice, developer XML
based API (or do they call that SOAP?) for third party developers. And voice
would be key.

Expensive though. 25K for a server with 4 ports. tellme.com has some free
services - long distance from Canada. :(

Eric