From: BEN MORRIS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 1:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Preventing URL Variables from being changed

When they login, set session.UserID

Whenever a record is accessed do a check to make sure that
record.UserID
= session.UserID, and if not then give them some "unauthorized"
message
or whatever.

>>> David Douglas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/18/02 01:25PM >>>
Hello,

I setup a view query where it only displays records on the user's ID.
notice that if I change the
ID name in the URL it will show the other records for that ID, I am
sure
there is a simple way to prevent this.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks