Hello, I am new to this list. I am glad I discovered it!

I have just discovered ColdFusion, and am pretty excited about learning it.
I've created a few simple scripts, (and got them to WORK) and now I want to
learn more. I have a few good CF books, which are really helping so far.

I have been trying to install CF Express on my Windows 98 PC, and it just
won't take. I cannot get "Administrator" to open, no matter what. I know my
Personal Web Server is working, because I can open its IP, and "localhost".
I am at a loss about why CF Express won't install. I even uninstalled and
reinstalled it, but that didn't make any difference. If anyone has any idea
what might be the problem, I'd appreciate any help!

Right now, I'm editing CF scripts on my Mac, using BBEdit, and then
uploading them to my webhost (which supports CF 4.5) to test. This is a
little more time-consuming, but at least it works! I could do the same on my
PC, of course, but my PC is out of favor with me since it refused to install
CF Express! ;-)

~JR