If each one of your pages is dynamic, like buscard.cfm?client=2

In your database, in the client table, you could add a column named
hit_counter with a default of 1

Then just add 1 to it each time the page is viewed.

Update clients
SET hit_counter = hit_counter + 1

Or if you want it tracked by business card, in your business card table
you could do the same thing.

You could even add a hit_ip column to it, and store the last persons IP
in it, this way if a person hits refresh over and over it won't go up.

Update clients
SET hit_counter = hit_counter + 1
WHERE #cgi.remote_addr# <> hit_ip

steve oliver