Perhaps, but as you stated, you are asking very basic SQL questions.  You're
dealing with a classic one-to-many relationship, and I'm not sure that you
understand the concepts of primary and foreign keys.  These are fundamentals
of working with any language that communicates with a relational database.

With a subject line of "SQL", I assumed that you either had a question about
your query, or your database design.  However, if it appears that your
problem has nothing to do with either, and it is simply a matter of parsing
the results of your form submission to build a basic INSERT query.

The answer to your real question (disregarding the subject):

On your final page (where clips are submitted), I'm assuming that you've
passed the title id.  Are you passing one, or multiple titles?  If passing
just one, make it a hidden form field, and name all clip fields the same.

In ColdFusion, when you have form fields with the same name, it is seen as a
comma-delimited list.  So, you loop over the list:

<cfloop index="i" list="#form.clip#">
 <cfquery>
  insert into clips (clip_title,title_id)
  values ('#i#',#form.title_id#)
 </cfquery>
</cfloop>

Now, if you are submitting multiple titles/clips, I would recommend having
the following form fields:
title_id -> this will be a comma delimited list
clip_X -> X represents a title id

You will then loop over your list of title id's, and then have a nested loop
where you determine the field name of your clips using Evaluate(), and
insert as before:

<cfloop index="i" list="#form.title_id#">
 <cfloop index="j" list="#evaluate("form.clip_#i#")#">
  <cfquery>
   insert into clips (clip_title,title_id)
   values ('#j#',#i#)
  </cfquery>
 </cfloop>
</cfloop>

I do understand that looping can be a difficult concept for beginners with
little programming experience to grasp, but give it a try.  If this isn't
"definitive" enough, perhaps you should reconsider the complexity of the
application you are trying to build.