----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Tyrone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 4:25 PM
Subject: RE: SQLServer Stored Proc Permissions

> Stored Procedures in the master database can be accessed globally, that is
> why you can perform the operation in query analyzer using sp_fkeys with
the
> 'mydb' database selected.  The problem sounds like you're calling the
> procedure with wrong/insufficient parameters.  Post the code so we can
> analyze it, and also tell us the desired result.
>
> Andy

Here's the CF code:
 <cfstoredproc procedure="sp_fkeys" datasource="#dsname#" returncode="Yes">
    <cfprocparam type="In" cfsqltype="CF_SQL_VARCHAR"
dbvarname="@pktable_name" value="degrees" null="No">
    <cfprocparam type="In" cfsqltype="CF_SQL_VARCHAR"
dbvarname="@fktable_name" value="ug_deg_aw" null="No">
    <cfprocresult name="get_sp_fkeys" maxrows="2">
   </cfstoredproc>

It should return one record for these parameters.  Instead this is all I get
from debugging:

 (Records=0, Time=16ms)
SQL =
sp_fkeys