runner finished in each race.  (first loop, check all
race #1 entries and placement of runner #1, second
loop check all race #2 entries and placement of runner
#1, etc.

For results, I need to show the name of each race, and
the number of top 5 finishes, top 10 finishes, top 15
finishes and average finish that that runner has had
in that particular race over the years.

I'm confused as to whether to use cfswitch or cfif
statements.  Or whether I should use arrays.  Could
someone give some guidance, and possible examples of
how the code should look?

Thanks,
Tim

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!