there might be 100 records that match, but you only get 10.  I also know
that you can use keywords so that "do microsoft*" will return all domains
that start with "Microsoft."  I could sort of get around the 10 record
limit by doing a boolean, like "na Microsoft AND do a*" and so on down the
alphabet, and at least I would get ten domains for each letter of the
alphabet.

TIA
Ben Morris

>>> "Billy Cravens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/24/02 01:04PM >>>
Yep, I'm glad to see the steps taken to fight domain name speculation.  Of
course, that whole market has gone bust - the Internet economy is in bad
shape, so a good domain doesn't guarantee anything, and quality indexes
like
Google mean you don't need to have a good name to find what you're looking
for.