From: Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 1:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: creating a list from a query

I need to create a comma delineated list of all field
values generated from a query.  I know ValueList will
create a list, but from what I can tell it will only
create a list of values from one column for all
records.  Is the a way to create a list of all fields
for one record?

<cfquery name="test" datasource="names"
select *
from finals
where name = #form.name#
<cfquery>

I need to be able to search the list for specific
values later.