setting up multiple websites/domains with iis is pretty easy.  every
time
you create a new website, you'll need to add 'host header' information
for
that website for both the xxxx.com and www.xxxx.com .  just right-click
on
the website name and choose 'properties'.  the default tab of 'web
site' is
where you'll be when it pops up.  on that page there is a blank for 'IP
Address'.  next to that is a button called 'Advanced...'  click on
'Advanced...' and a nother popup comes up; this one has all of the host
header names for that site, the ports and the ip address for that
virtual
host.  click on 'add...' or 'edit...' and you'll get another popup --
this
one lets you set the ip address (if you assign one ip address anywhere
on
the site, you should assign them all; you can use the same ip for all
your
sites if you want to) the port (set to 80) and the host header name.
you'll
want a host header name for whatever.com as well as www.whatever.com
and that's my terse little tutorial.