Hello,

We have an immediate need for a newtork admin...below
is a description of the position...please email me
your resumes if you are interested or if you have any
further questions..

Thanks,

---------------------------

In this position, the Manager Information Technology
will be responsible for maintaining all
hardware/software for our growing agency.  Will
maintain all databases as well as solve any
computer-related problems on a day-to-day basis.
Successful candidate will consult with management to
determine priorities of new projects and discuss
system capacity and equipment acquisition.  Other
responsibilities include: training employees, leading
a team, and having vision to forsee our on-going and
future technology needs.

Qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2 years
previous computer and LAN experience.  The individual
must be able to think logically, be organized and
detailed-oriented. Must possess strong communication
skills wit the ability to interpret work to others.
must be able to manage a number of assignments
simultaneously.  Strong computer knowledge in MS
Windows NT 4/2000, Cisco router, MS SQL 2000 Server
administration, Cold Fusion Server, Microsoft Office
97/2000, database administration and networking.