From: "Michael Ross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 4:21 PM
Subject: Final Check through

> I know this may not be very good, but I want to make sure I do this right.
I am just about to go live with a site with the whole shopping cart thing,
Its all ready but it being my first cart I was wondering if anyone had any
final checks just to make sure...like security and dumb users.  I am pretty
sure I have gone over everything and had many people test it, It would just
be nice to lean on everyone and all your experience.