Hi All,

I am new to setting up new websites in IIS (on a win2k server) and was
wondering if I could get some help with the following.

I have a server that is on our network that is deignated as
web9.alfred.edu.
Now web9 is a test server and I want to add another website, so that the
url reads yyy.web9.alfred.edu  ... is this possible?  Right now the only
website defined is the default. This machine is running win2k server, CF
5 Server, and SQL server.... it is one of our new test servers. Any
advice?

If this doesnt belong on the list, please email me off list with any
help. Much appreciated.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mike