From: Mark A. Kruger - CFG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 7:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: MSSQL and LIMIT

Steve,

You use the WHERE clause to drill.  For example, if you order by an
ident
ity
field, you could track the minimum and maximum value then where becomes

WHERE userid > #mySavedMaxId#

First time through it would be "> 0" (top 50), then the next time
through
 it
would  "> 50" (or some other number from that postion), next time
through
 it
would be " > 100" ... etc.

Mark