> I mis-read your question...you are correct that CFX_IMAGE manipulates
> existing images.
>
> Why would you want a BMP of a website?

Lots of reasons. One, for example, is to build a search engine that shows
thumbnails of matching webpages, like this one:

   http://www.searchshots.com

I'm betting Google will be doing this before long, since they've got the
Catalog Thing down cold (http://catalog.google.com/, way cool for image
proc buffs).

Ron Hornbaker
President/CTO
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  http://humankindsystems.com
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  w e  c o d e.  w e  c a r e.
  .  email tracking and routing made easy: http://answertrack.com