I just fought through this!!  Check the NT permissions on your folder on
your new server, replace them to allow CF to execute the page.

-mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Pilles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 10:32 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Automated Tasks~!

I've used automated tass before and had no trouble.  But I'm on a new server
now and I have my events scheduled to execute and they simply don't.  When I
manually execute them form wihtin the administrator they work fine, they
just don't exexcute automatically like I want them to.... Any ideas on why
this is happening?