From: Cantrell, Adam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 12:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Microsoft and Macromedia

Summation of replies to this from last week:

a. This is off topic, take it to cf-community.

b. This is a rumor that was dispelled years ago, macromedia says so.

c. You are a negative person for even asking! Why are you even spreading
this rumor you piece of trash? You don't even belong in this community! I
hate you dearly! (btw, please ignore the 'senior macromedia premier
ultra-mega-super-duper partner' in my sig.)

d. If it is true, it's nobody's fault other than yours for acting so
negative all the time.

e. This is off topic, take it to cf-community.

That's pretty much it, but I'm sure you'll get the same exact replies this
week, so I'm sorry to fill up your inbox with redundancy. Just letting you
know what to expect.

Adam.