From: Jeff Fongemie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 2:37 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: How many in here bother to resell shared webspace?

Monday, February 04, 2002, 3:33:03 PM
Hello cf-talk,

  Just wondering how many in here bother to resell webspace. By this I
  mean getting a large hosting plan at some host, then reselling the
  space to your clients. Typical reselling plan that many webhosts
  seem to push.

  If you do, does it seem worth your while? What can one expect to
  make on this stuff. $15 per client?

Best regards,
 Jeff F.