I'm getting a very naughty error on a page that I have been running 25+
times a day for the last two months.  It's a page that is scheduled to
run every hour and can also be initiated by a link.  It grabs all the
user names and passwords from the db for some pop accounts, cfpops their
mailboxes, and throws all their messages into our db, where they are
filtered and marked as sorted.  All of a sudden I can't get past the
first cfpop.  I keep getting the error below.  I even changed the amount
of messages to download from 100 to 5 (while only hitting one mailbox),
and it's still dying on me immediately after running without a hitch for
2 months (while downloading up to 100 messages per mailbox).  I know
y'all don't have all the specifics, but is this likely due to some other
nasty server problem, or is it probably my page?  I've watched the
server task manager as I've hit the page and the ColdFusion process
never really rises above 15% or so in CPU time on the Processes tab, but
it maxes out the CPU Usage History on the Performance tab.  In my cf
logs, I get this error:

Unknown error threshold reached. Restarting service.

And then, this is the error I get returned to me on the page I'm trying
to hit:
Error Diagnostic Information
Request canceled or ignored by serverServer busy or unable to fulfill
request. The server is unable to fulfill your request due to extremely
high traffic or an unexpected internal error. Please attempt your
request again (if you are repeatedly unsuccessful you should notify the
site administrator). (Location Code: 26)

Everything is still running pretty smoothly around here, except for our
java-based cfx_activmail tag hasn't been completing it's duties.  I'm
wondering if the jvm could be churning itself inside out, and affecting
cfpop?  I'm running out of ideas...

What are my options here?  Reinstall the server, set up a Java mail
popper, just go home and watch some oprah and pretend this never
happened?

Thanks again for any help y'all can provide->

Tyler
email | [EMAIL PROTECTED]