Hi

I am using a DB for Clientvars. In cold fusion first I am setting
<CFSet Client.UserID = "BlahBlah">

Then after redirecting to certain pages I set

<CFSet Client.Menuvar="Blah">

But problem is that for same CFID in CGLOBAL table, coldfusion is
overriding previous data which is for UserID. So when I am using
Client.UserID afterwards it is getting Defaultone which i've set in root
circuit (Using CFParam) not the one I set it as it is being overridden.
I am using FB3. Can someone suggest me what exactly is going wrong with
it.

Thanks
Shahzad Butt (Development Engineer)

JJ FastFood Distribution Ltd.
Office:  +44 (0) 1992 701 722
Mobile: +44 (0) 7763 114 328
Fax:     +44 (0) 1992 701 604

7 Solar Way, Innova Park, Enfield, London, EN3 7XY