Hi Everyone,

I continue to have this problem with ColdFusion Studio
5 not being able to save to a particular server with
RDS.   When I try to save, I IMMEDIATELY get an error
message "The Connection With The Server Was Reset".
Here are a few peculiar things about it:

1) I can open files and view databases on this server
with no trouble.

2) I have tried deleting and recreating the server
with a new name, same thing still happens.

3) A collegue of mine isn't having the same problem
with the same server.

4) The message comes up immediately and doesn't seem
to depend on what my RDS timeout settings are.

5) I've restarted my computer and the server.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.