From: Christopher Olive [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 10:45 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Query question

it's becaus Access is close enought to a RDBMS to not have the concept
of "ordering" an unordered recordset.  when an RDBMS query is run, it
returns the records that match the SELECT statement, in no particular
order (unless the ORDER BY clause is used), because the records exist in
the relational model, not in a flat model.

christopher olive, cto, vp of web development
atnet solutions, inc.
410.931.4092
http://www.atnetsolutions.com