I like this one:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/hvmenu/index.htm

free too

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlisle, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 1:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: DHTML Menu - Memory Leaks

I'm looking for a low cost DHTML Cascading menu solution.  I'm
replacing one
that leaks memory severely.

I've considered the following...

http://milonic.co.uk/menu

After a bit of testing, I'm finding that this one has a smaller memory
leak
in IE.  I'm happy with this DHTML menu system (it's very fast, easy,
and
configurable), but I'm worried about memory leaks.  Has anyone done
testing
on the Macromedia Fireworks DHTML menus in regards to memory?  I can't
figure out if the browser or the code is to blame.  I'm also not
certain if
memory leaks are a norm when using menus like this.

Help! :)

        Thanks,