Upgrading CF4.5 Server -> CF5 Server
Now that probably everyone has upgraded their CF servers to v.5 and are
seasoned experts...
We are finally ready to do it here.

We are running CF 4.5.1 SP 2 on Sun Solaris box...no ClusterCats or
Advanced Security.

1. Installation guide does not say what happens to your
settings...server admin settings.
Are they preserved??

2. Overall, are there any gotchas in upgrading to CF Server v.5?
Lessons learned?
Tips?  Advice?

I'd like to hear from you if all went well or if something went wrong
(along with why and how you resolved it.)

Thanks!

Bruce Holm - Web Programmer
Lattice Semiconductor Corp.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]