> What happens if you add at the bottom of the page some
> javascript to focus the top control...

This was Brett's suggested solution that I mentioned that
apparently doesn't work.

Not only that, the top control in my form is a drop-down
that reloads the page to reflect the change when it's
changed. If that's given focus when the page loads, someone
could start to try and scroll down the screen, unwittingly
changing the selected option in the drop-down and getting
very confused, etc., etc.

I suppose focus could go to the second control, but it's
all a bit messy. Just wondered if someone knew how to
stop ezEdit grabbing control. For now I've moved ezEdit
to near the top of the form, but I'd love to know how to
make it behave itself!

- Gyrus

- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
work: http://www.tengai.co.uk