> Well, when I create a query based on the dsn name it seems to go
> off to
> never never land and not come back, I end up re-booting my dev
> box.

THAT's new. I haven't seen that one before.

Most of the problems I had were of the 'Request Timed Out' variety, and
was able to correct them using an updated driver.

I sounds to me like a memory leak.

All I can say is make sure you are using the once that came with that
exact
relase of Domino and check the Web site for updates.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help...

Mike