From: dennis baldwin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 6:33 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Just wanna bitch

Well versed!  Now get to work!

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 9:59 AM
To: CF-Talk

Sell what to your clients??

My point is every Tom, Dick, and Harry can and/or has developed
applications like message boards.  Could they sell them for $50? Sure!
But who's going to buy it unless it's under a well known company or some
other nonesuch?  It's reinventing the wheel. Providing projects as open
source makes the wheel better by letting an unlimited number of
developers to contribute to them.