I'm writing an ad insertion tool and I have a logic question.  I have 4
weighted ads:

Ad1 .4
Ad2 .3
Ad3 .2
Ad4 .1

and I want to distribute them into 10,000 newsletters depending on their
weight (4000 Ad1, 3000 Ad2, etc.) I'm trying to throw them in an array with
10,000 elements and add that array to my email query with QueryAddColumn.
BUT... I'm having trouble writing the loop structure to go over the 10,000
newsletters and assign an Ad depending on weight.  Any suggestions?

Mark Kecko
Technology Director
MediaPost Communications
[EMAIL PROTECTED]