Hi everybody,
        I have a CF application that prints reports via a Word COM
object to one of four printers located on the network.  I have
successfully set up all four printers on the server, from which I can
print test pages and print documents created manually without problem.
One of the things involved in this process is to add these printers to
the system account by manipulating the registry.
        My problem is that the CF application can print out to only
three of these printers.  On the fourth, the executing page works
normally, throws no errors, and the generated document appears in the
printers "documents" queue both on the server and the machine where the
printer resides. However, I don't get anything from that printer.  Does
anybody have any idea where this document disappears to?

Thank you for all your help,
Matthew Small