Hey Gang,
I'm plunking away at this large app we created for an accounting group.
When 2 people use it, it works ok, When 4 people use it, it slows to
turtle
speed.  Its all on an intranet so network speed shouldnt be an issue.
p3
800 or so with 512 ram, w2000, cf5, big ole oracle machine.

Weve got all the switches set according to mm tech support with trusted
cache set to 5x app size.  Lots of cached queryies etc, But, let me get
my question.  Were growing suspicious of the native driver as being
part of
the culprit.  Anybody have experience with these? thumbs up or down?
If
down what options and what benefits?

Either way, I want to compare apples to apples and get comparable db
recordset return times.  So, in a simple cfm page, i embed a single
cfquery
and run it to see how long it takes to come back via the debug info.
How
can I do this in sql+ ?  Basically the equivalent of gettickcount()
<query
goes here> gettickcount()?  Oracle gurus?  Please help.  Thanks.  DRE