well then nothing major to worry about ;)

i'd say that copying the value to local/variables scope is a good idea,
for
performance reasons, since the application lock won't have to wait for
the
session lock to free up  before the application lock can.  and
application
exclusive/write locks should really only be open for microtaneous
instances.

jest mah too sense.

brendan avery 2.0 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
310.779.2211 - santa monica, california