Brian Simpson wrote:
> I have several Verity Collections on one CF server.
>
> All are working fine execpt one. When ever I try and do anything (Repair,
> Optimize, Purge or Delete) with this collection I get the following error:
>
> I have started and stopped the server several time and still get this error.
>
> When I try and Index the colection, I get this:
> There was an error indexing this collection.
> Please verify that path D:\WebSite\htdocs\CA is correct.
>

> Does anyone know how to fix this?

Delete it by hand and recreate.

You should be able to delete the directory created at the point where
you set the collection up. Next, go into the registry and delete all
references to that collection. It is somewhere below
HKLM\Software\Allaire\ColdFusion\CurrentVersion\
You should be able to recreate the collection now.

Jochem