From: Rick Eidson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 February 2002 14:51
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFPOP

I have been building an on-line community that is driven by emails.

I use CFPOP to check an email account and using the FROM I check the
database to see if they are a member. My problem is that the FROM does
not always contain an email address Just friendly name. Anyone know of
another solution or a work around?

Rick Eidson
http://www.blueear.com