We have to have up to date documentation on our web projects.  They
actually can not go into production until those docs are made.  With that
said, things sure do manage to slip through the cracks.  The master
documentation though is a good piece for the project managers to see and
look over, that way they know things have been documented because they are
not going to spend the time to read through all of the code.  The
documentation will include not only the CF, but any SQL related
information such as DTS or SP information.  After coming into projects
behind developers many times in the past, I personally like being able to
read through a master document on the project/site as well as see comments
in the code.  We also do use a standard methodology here on the intranet
applications, but things can still be confusing to figure out if you have
no comments or docs.

Snipe - <CF_BotMaster Network="EFNet" Channel="ColdFusion">