How can you force the cf server to stop. I get an error when trying to stop
& start it via the service control panel.

I'm running 4.5.2.1 professional on windows NT 4.0.

Any idea why our cfserver will not respond to any requests and generate the
"Server busy or unable to fulfill request." error page for all requests?
There are very few connections and nothing in the log except a lot of the
previous error message.  The cpu usage is low and cf is not using any
memory or cpu.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Brook Davies