Hi Jen,

I asked similar question a while back, although all the files I need to
protect are on the same server. Storing the files you want to protect
outside the web root and calling them with CFCONTENT seemed to be the
best way to go, although it does involve a small processing hit each
time.

Kay.

news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...