How do you set a CF variable to Nothing?  Set it to "0" or ""
Thanks
Mary

|         |           "Matthew R. Small"|
|         |           <matt2@showstopper|
|         |           online.com>       |
|         |           02/26/02 09:40 AM |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           cf-talk           |
------------------------------------------|

  |        To:      CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                          |
  |        cc:
                                          |
  |        Subject: RE: Question Regarding COM/MTS and CF 5

I think that you can set the variable holding the object to "Nothing"
and that releases it.

Check
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcn
7/h