Thanks for the advice, and I wish it were that easy for me... but I'm i
n a
shared hosting environment and don't have access to the SQL Server Mana
ger.

Could I do this on my development machine, then somehow export a script
which would replicate the database on the actual server? Or am I stuck
in a
situation where I will need to script the SQL tables manually?

Thanks again!

Lou

TS