What are the limitations of using ODBC with stored procs?

I was trying to change over a datasource from OLEdb to ODBC and now I keep
getting an error that says:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = S1C00 (Driver not capable)

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Optional feature not implemented

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFSTOREDPROC), occupying document position (5:1) to (5:119).

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFRETHROW), occupying document position (246:11) to (246:21).

Date/Time: 02/27/02 13:18:13
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows XP) Opera 6.0 [en]
Remote Address: 127.0.0.1
HTTP Referrer: http://acigweb/

All this stored proc does is update some fields in a table, and it doesn't
return any values.  Could that be the problem?

Thanks
Marlon