We had that problem with a scheduled task quering a Filemaker db.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark M. Kecko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 1:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Logs - "Page cannot be displayed Error

I'm having a problem with my web server, when traffic gets high the
server
"goes down."  When I say goes down I mean IIS stops functioning, it
looks
like it anyway.  When I go to the site I get a "Page cannot be
displayed"
error almost like DNS isn't working right.  The weird thing is though,
when
I restart CF services the server comes right back up.  I've combed the
NT
logs and haven't found anything odd.  Are there certain CF logs that I
can
look through to see if it's CF causing the problem?  Has anyone ever
experienced this problem before?
Thanks.

Mark Kecko
The Computer Guy
MediaPost Communications
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mediapost.com
(203)222-0330 ext309

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."
Jules de Gaultier