HI,

I am a Web designer who has found this list to be one of the best for CF
help. I am a part of a small team working free to put together a conference
this spring, "Alternative Therapies for Special Kids" (www.4healthykids.org)
The conference's focus are alternative health approaches for kids with brain
disorders and brain damage.  The CF registration form that is critical to
the conference is not acting right.  It registers to a certain number, but
then never goes higher.

I have a  boat-load of work on my plate for this conference. If there is
anyone out there who might have an hour or two for a truly worthy cause,
this CF problem would be an easy fix for one of the gurus.  The best I can
do is a couple of hours of Web design (and a t-shirt from the conference) as
a swap.

Please contact me off-list if you think you can help. Many thanks.

Darien C. Small
Technical Information Officer
iExpediter
www.iexpediter.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Bringing style and functionality to e-commerce."