From: Phillip Broussard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:07 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: How do I conect a web server to a sql server?

I have 2 boxes. One is a Win 2k web server and the other is a Win 2k
SQL
server. I need to get the web server talking to the SQL server so I can
get CFServer 5 hooked up. Can some one give me a quick "how to" or send
me a link to some place that can help? I have 3 different books been
all
over the knowledge base and crawled iisfaq.com but cant find anything
do this. Then again it was late and I could have looked right over it.

Thanks

Phillip Broussard
Tracker Marine Group
417-873-5957