From: Steven Dworman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 12:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: someone want to help me?

My boss wants me to spec out the process of taking credit card orders
over
the web.  I have limited experience with this and any help you guys can
give
me is appreciated.

Thanks,

Steven D Dworman
Web Consultant
Systems Administrator

ComSpec International - http://www.comspec-intnl.com
phone: 248.647.8841
cell:  734.972.9676
EMPOWER-XL ***Software for Higher Education***
http://www.empower-xl.com