Okay, I found the tag but am having an interesting problem.  If I run
the following query:

select company.company_k, project.project_k, task.task_k,
Replace(company.name, '"', '"') as cname, Replace(project.name, '"',
'"') as pname, Replace(task.name, '"', '"') as tname from task inner
join project on task.project_k = project.project_k inner join company
on project.company_k = company.company_k where IsNull(task.Del, 0) = 0
AND IsNull(project.Del, 0) = 0 AND IsNull(Company.Del, 0) = 0 AND Task.
Name IS NOT NULL and company.company_k = #whatever# AND task.status_k
IN (select status_k from status where name = 'Open' or name = 'QA')
order by company.name, project.name, task.name

I get a recordset something like the following:

1  Comp a    1   Proj a   1  Task a-1
1  Comp a    1   Proj a   2  Task a-2
1  Comp a    1   Proj a   3  Task a-3
1  Comp a    2   Proj b   4  Task b-1
1  Comp a    2   Proj b   5  Task b-2
1  Comp a    3   Proj c   6  Task c-1
1  Comp a    3   Proj c   7  Task c-2

This is what I'm supposed to be getting, right?  Well if I call the tag
with Default1="1" Default2="2", Default3="5" for the attributes it
correctly selects Company A in the first field and Proj B in the second
field, but the third field is populated with selections from Proj a.
Even more interesting is the fact that it's preselecting the the first
row of the query.

Anyone have any ideas for this?!

TIA!
Hatton Humphrey