From: Owens, Howard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 3:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Custom error (cfthrow) question

I tried the "nativeerrorcode" attribute and I get this error (on a 5.0
server):

Just in time compilation error
An unknown attribute 'NATIVEERRORCODE' has been encountered at document
position (171:27) to (171:41) while processing tag CFCATCH. This tag
can
only take the following attributes:
*       TYPE