From: Shawn Grover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 4:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Modal Window and Java Applet?

We have a custom java applet which needs to run inside an IE5.5+ modal
window (opened via javascript).
We're seeing some problems with this - extremely slow page execution,
non-responsive java portion of the window, etc.

Has anyone else run into this type of problem?  Any suggestions on how to
resolve it?

The applet seems to run fine if we use a regular window, but not in the
modal window.

Hope I'm not being tooooo vague...
Thanks in advance.

Shawn Grover