I have a template that I want to display "Please wait" text, then
 go
through a CFIndex Process, with a "complete" message when done.
 This
is displayed in a pop-up window.  I find that when the CF process

starts, the window goes blank until the process is done, then
displays all the text.  I've tried a CFFlush on the "please wait"

prior to the process, but then the process hangs.  I've also
 tried
wrapped CFSilent around the process, to no avail.

What's the right way to do this?

Thanks,
Mark
--
Mark Leder, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 03/01/2002